Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Speaking Out

The First Time The Abuse Began that i remember Was When i was 10 i was sexualy abused by a neighbor a elderly man i was outside by myself he told me to come over to visut me being a little girl and all dident know any better me having perents that didednt teach my about not talking to strangers.went over.we talked he told me he had candy you know the whole deal with abusers trying to lure you in with candy and wot not we went to his room he had candy i took some we went to the kitchen i remember i am scared and shaking he took my clothes of slowly pulled down my pants and lifted me up in his arms naked he held me close i can remember the smells the room his face i remember everything he touched me he did bad things to me.i dont want to say what he did cuz i am scared i dont remember leaving i mean i know i did but i dont remmebrd i never told my parents about what happend.till i was 18 at age ten i started cutting slashing my arms doing anything i could to hurt myself WHY cuz i deserverd it i was dirty a bad girl i deserved to be hurt now between the age of 10 and 18 i was abused more by more people but we wont go there today i will just start at age 10 Why Why ME WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME why do i deserve to be hurt and abused and punished why to this day do i still belive it why am i bad why am i dirty a naughty bad girl.



WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY why do men like me why do they want to hurt me WHY

5 comments:

mile191 said...

no amy, you are not bad, you did not deserve to have this happen to you. he was wrong, and he was the one that made the nasty decision to take something from you that leaves you hurting so much. i am so sorry for what he did to you. i wish that i could take the smells, the memory, the fear you have and throw it back at him.

you are beautiful. please don't hurt yourself anymore. don't give him even one more moment of your life. you are so amazing, and my friend. i love you. i love your comments, your beautiful artwork, so many things about you that are amazing.

keep venting. use that safe place to throw the memories away. give them to us, you don't have to keep them anymore.

you are amazing. i pray that you will find peace, and know that i am here.

mile191 said...

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/

Amy, i found this website....it is all glittery. i am still trying to figure out how to make a whole webpage glitter, like you asked.

i am here.

are you okay?

you have me worried. i am praying for you.

oh...i have a new award for you.

come get it.

i will post it tonight.

mile191 said...

by the way...

i don't think it is by chance that the word verification captch was

BLESS.


bless you, amy. you wonderful friend.

mile191 said...

Amy,

your award:

http://mile191.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-amy.html

hope to hear from you soon ☺

The Preacherman said...

Now listen up. I was physically and sexually abused by my adopted mother from before I can remember to 12 years old.

It was not my fault and it is not your fault.

Your strength is your victory. You succumb to the bad feelings they win. You live a great life you win.

And I know it's easier to say than to do. Got the t-shirt babe.

Found a woman who cared and she made me better.

Hope you find a male version of who I found.

Stay strong x